Wednesday, December 3, 2014

 2:56 AM   Unknown   , , , , , , ,    No comments
I've been faithfully using Dior cleansing water as make up remover, Dior snow cleansing foam, Diorsnow lotion, Estee Lauder ANR serum, Diorsnow anti spot serum, Estee Lauder Advance timezone cream(now using Revitalizing supreme) and estee lauder ANR II eye cream. I know that every each of them gave contribution to my healthy skin, but it cost me a lot of money. Now that I do not receive RA money from my professor anymore, I kinda short on money so i was thinking to minimize my skincare cost while still using the same brands. I tried using some drug store skincare but it broke me out and my skin became dull and lost its radiance.

So I did a little experiment with the three combo, tried to eliminate the non essential one. First the serum, since serum is the most expensive care amongst all. I use two serum ; ANR and diorsnow, I will not repurchased the diorsnow since now that dark spot is no longer my concern. so I tried combination with or without one of the three. I find out that serum and moisturizer is essential for your skin, you need to use both of them in order for its to give result, you can't just use one of them. On the other hand I think that lotion is not necessary for me. I use lotion as a in between moisturizer after i cleansed my face and before i apply my night skincare routine. I find that my dior cleansing water is enough to keep my skin hydrated for 1-2 hours before i apply my night serum and cream.

Another product that I find to be essential is eye cream . You can't skip eye cream. I ran out my ANR eye in september and I didn't repurchase it again. My under eye area became dry, new fine lines appeared and the puffiness just ugly. So two weeks ago I purchased Clinique all bout eyes cream which cost only half of the ANR eye price, it restored the hydration in my under eye area. 

I'm gonna keep my dior cleansing water, ANR serum and estee lauder revitalizing supreme. Talk about revitalizing supreme, i find that this cream is very good, you can use it AM and PM and it last long because you only need a little for face and neck, I'l repurchase the clinique all about eyes once i hit the bottom. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Success in PhD and Have a life too
Success in PhD and Have a life too

Popular Posts

Blog Archive