Success in PhD and Have a life too
by. desperatephdstudent
Toggle navigation
MENU
Monday, April 27, 2015
6:07 PM
Unknown
No comments
bloglovin
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
I decided to use the bloglovin for my blog
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Nagasaki~A delayed post
three weeks ago i had an academic conference in Nagasaki. only me and my professor went to this conference, I was kinda worried that it w...
Review: Nakamura Toukichi honten. It's a Matcha Paradise
Who Doesn't like Matcha? Matcha is a finely milled Japanese green tea. even when I lived in Indonesia I already loved matcha. Now that ...
Shirahama beach - They imported the sands from Australia
Another holiday post!, it looks like I've been on a holiday every month. The last two months was more like a business trip rather than ...
Hakata (博多) ~ kyushu trip day two
Second day of our trip to Kyushu was Hakat (博多); this is the center of Fukuoka prefecture. Sanyo shinkansen stop at this city, from here on...
Kawachi fuji garden (河内藤 園) ~ A Secret Garden in 北九州 (Kita-kyushu)
This is a 3 weeks late post. I've been caught up by my 'soon to be publish' paper, some new research project and a couples of a...
Byodoin temple - A world Heritage
One of my goal while living in Japan is to visit all of the world heritage sites (if possible) and Japan three great sceneries. This time...
A visit to Higashiyama kyoto, Hanatouro (花灯路) event
Yesterday I visited one of the famous お寺(temple) in Kyoto which is 清水寺(kiyomizudera). This is a Buddhist temple and one of UNESCO world her...
Kobe fireworks 2014
It's been a long time since i updated this blog. Been very busy recently, and plus i kinda very actively engage in tumblr. Anyway, in Ja...
Dior Instant Cleansing Water
So It'raining outside, typhoon hits again. I was supposed to go to see fireworks but it is cancelled because of the typhoon. I decided ...
Japan three most scenic views (日本三景) #1 Amanohashidate- 天橋立
One of my goal before leaving Japan is to visit Japan's three most scenic views (日本三景), by the look of it I can accomplish this m...
Categories
2015
April
atomic bomb
autumn
backpacker trip
beach
castle
cleanser
clinique
cream
dior
estee lauder
fireworks
flowers
garden
golden week
hakata
hiroshima
holiday
Izumo
Japan
japanese food
kita-kyushu
kobe
Kyoto
kyushu
moisturizer
momiji
nagasaki
park
Personal
phdlife
places
queing
ramen
random
sakura
sea
serum
shirahama
short post
shrine
skincare
spring
summer
temple
Uji
yoshino
京都
出雲
吉野山
宇治
広島
白浜町
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
December (1)
November (1)
September (1)
August (1)
July (1)
June (1)
May (3)
April (2)
March (1)
December (1)
August (3)
March (3)
0 comments:
Post a Comment